Lockett Learning Systems

Lockett Learning Systems

Sunday, December 2, 2018

I'm a Sucker for Christmas!

I admit it.  I'm a sucker for Christmas.  I'm into Jesus all year long...all life long.  I'm into Santa Claus.  I'm into baking and shopping and partying and gifting and singing.  You name it, and if it has to do with Christmas, I LOVE it!

Do Christmas and Santa really coexist?  In my heart they do.  My favorite Christmas decoration dons a place of honor every year under my tree.


Whether you are religious or not, Christmas calls you to everything right with the world and challenges you to live a better life.  We NEED that reminder, at least once a year.

As life goes through its ups and downs, joys and sorrows, laughter and tears, Christmas comes:

In the passion of our joy, it gives us permission to savor the good life.
In the depths of our despair, it gives us hope of a better tomorrow.
In the midst of our failure, it gives us vision and wisdom.
In the challenges of our lives, it gives us strength.

If this Christmas finds you in a good place, remember to pay it forward.
If this Christmas finds you grieving and struggling, hang on.  Tomorrow really is another day.  You might find help in our YouTube Video Handling the Holidays with a Broken Heart:



May Christmas bring you peace, love, and joy.  There are no greater gifts.




No comments:

Post a Comment